12 New Year's Resolutions Actors are Sick of Making

12 New Year's Resolutions Actors are Sick of Making

12 New Year's Resolutions Actors are Sick of Making

1. I am going to start going to more auditions.


2. I am going to lose 20 pounds (usually after binging on holiday sweets for a month).


3. I am going to write myself a web series this year! 

4. This is the year I get an agent or manager! 
 


5. Come hell or high water, I WILL book “Law and Order” this year.
 


6. I am going to get into a regular ballet class. 
 


7. I will be out of the restaurant industry by June!
 


8. I am going to start going to yoga more often. 
 


9. I am going to stop sleeping with anyone I am in a show with. 
 


10. As a matter of fact, I am going to just stop dating anyone in the industry. 
 


11. I will rework my audition songbook this year. 
 


12. I will get on that casting directors radar, for sure. 
 


You have read this article with the title 12 New Year's Resolutions Actors are Sick of Making. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/01/12-new-year-resolutions-actors-are-sick.html. Thanks!