ALEXANDRA DADDARIO: Nude Clips Fom True Detectives!

Ladies and Gentlemen, ALEXANDRA DADDARIO presenting her acting credentials............

RECAPPED's True Detective Nudity Review

True DetectiveCircle January 19 on your calendars because possibly the best nude scene of 2014 airs on HBO. For those of you who don’t read the comments on here or follow us on Twitter, MK confirmed Alexandra Daddario nudity in True Detective. Here is our review of the all the nudity in the first three episodes.

About 13 minutes into the 2nd episode of True Detective, Alexandra Daddario answers the door in a white polo with no bra underneath and pink shorts. Woody gives her a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of wine and they move toward the couch. As Alexandra bends over to poor some wine, Woody pulls down her shorts a bit and we see the top of Alexandra’s ass. Alexandra then straddles Woody, handcuffs him, and reads him his Miranda Rights. Alexandra then pulls off her top, gets off of Woody, turns around, bends down a bit, and pulls down her shorts. We get a great view of Alexandra’s ass and can maybe see a little something between her legs as we see her ass straight on. We then see a hint of muff as Alexandra turns around and straddles Woody again. Then Alexandra unbuckles Woody’s pants and begins to go down on him off screen. The entire scene is just over two minutes long with the nudity starting about a minute and a half in.

But that’s not all. About 19 minutes into episode 2, we see a far shot of Alexandra straddling Woody as she removes his cuffs. Alexandra is wearing the polo again but is bottomless so we see her ass. The camera then switch to a side view and as Alexandra gets off of Woody we see almost a clear view of her pussy. Although it’s shadowy, there does not appear to be a merkin as there’s not a lot of hair down there and you can kind of see a bit of lip. Alexandra is now sitting to the right of Woody as they have a conversation. Alexandra reaches toward the camera to grab the wine bottle and we get a better look of her muff as she repositions and again there is no evidence of a merkin. Alexandra then turns around and we see most of her ass as she bends over to her right. Unfortunately, the bottom part of her ass is just off screen so you don’t see any vag from behind. The camera then switches to in front of Alexandra and we see part of her ass as Woody starts kissing it before it pans off of her reaction. This scene is just under two minutes long.

Back to the first episode, about 4 minutes in, we see a naked blindfolded woman tied to a tree. The actress’ name isn’t in IMDb but the character is Dora Lange. We see Dora’s ass and most of her boobs. At 24 minutes, Michelle Monaghan provides an ass shot in panties as she is waking up. 27 minutes in we see Dora Lange again cleaned up in the morgue. And at 56 minutes, we see a photo of a different naked body hanging.

Sandwiched between the two Alexandra scenes in episode 2, Alyshia Ochse shows some pokies while in a motel room. Alyshia then spreads her legs to show some lacy panties.

At 27 minutes into episode 3, Michelle Monaghan shows her very erect nipples briefly as she is having sex with Woody. We also see part of her ass from the side as Woody pulls down her underwear. And at 44 minutes, we briefly see Alexandra wearing panties or shorts as she is yelling at Woody.

Stay tuned for more nudity reports from future episodes.

VisitorQ
I think she wanted to prove the world she's not only horror films girl but a serious actress who isn't afraid of taking on challenging roles.
I can't speak for her acting abilities cuz I only saw her in two roles. Couple of episodes of White Collar and Texas Chainsaw3D. 

In that second one, I was focused solely on Tania hard rock body (she should have gone naked there) and Alex's in her finale sequence where she is bound and guy rips her shirt. The scene is nudity free but my kinky desires was hot as hell. Funny thing, she had similar scene in Bereavement. Maybe (including ripping shirt thing) was Alex idea? Maybe she is into BDSM ; ) 
On a side note, I wonder how many times Woody broke her naked scene just to watch it again and again. Or maybe even Cary Fukunaga himself were doing shot after shot after shot ; )

Rude Dude
Her nude scene has finally seen the light of day! And the vidcaps are GLORIOUS!!
We're not even halfway through it yet and I can confidently say Alexandra has given the world the nude scene of the decade!
Seems like your blog won't have to close! :-D


Chad
My god! You know I'm in heaven here. The second scene sound great with the frontal shot. Sorry, I am salivating.

Rudie
Very Shocked AD photo's leaked and have to say they certainly live up to the hype and Recapped's review has me counting down the days. Though I'm a little disappointed in the leak as I normally prefer to see the scene live (maybe just me) or at least the next day after it's uploaded. Let's hope HBO doesn't find out like you say.

Roger
Thank You, guys for sending in the links. My appreciation also goes to the guy who was brave enough to upload the clips. We won, the Internet won and Alex becomes the most popular celeb of the month. 

I'm still shaking from the night before. My whole body is quivering, heart is thumping and fingers trembling that I posted some caps twice.

This is what the blog is all about: struggling to achieve, battling to win and hoping to see. Nudity by an actress destined to be naked the moment she made her screen debut. I don't really know and no one, perhaps, ever will figure out what was going through Alex mind when she auditioned and subsequently got naked in the show (one of my reliable source sent me an e-mail couple of days ago claiming Alex wanted to show off her body after working hard to get in shape for Percy and unable to display her world-class curves in a kid flick) but my heartfelt good wishes go out to her for turning every dude dream into a reality.


So it appears the battle for 2014 Nude Performer crown will be between couple of big titted New Yorkers : ) Hate the city but love the girls.

Congrats to Woody, director Cary, Nick the writer and Elizabeth Moss boyfriend for getting up close and personal view of Alex. Lucky motherf*ckers. VisitorQ is right. How many times Woody would have intentionally fluffed the scenes so they had to do a retake. 

Minor carp: It would have been one of greatest nude scenes of all time if she wasn't wearing a shirt in the second scene. Alice Eve bed scene in Crossing Over comes to my mind. Alas, something had to give. Cary probably failed to convince the babe to do a clear full frontal nude shoot. 

Guys, on January 19th and the following day, I will be doing "What Were You Doing On The Night..." segment.

It's going to be a terrific day for yours truly (knock on wood). My birthday is few days before the airing. GF already bought the gift (it's under the bed right now). She will be leaving soon for couple of weeks stay at her parents winter wonderland state (more like snowy hellhole). For the first time in many months, I'll be going gonzo nude in my home. GF did not like it the first time I did it after she moved in. She's fine with it in the bedroom (of course) but made it clear I'm ruining and smelling up the place (and the couch). Going to plop down on the couch. I respect my  GF so I will be using her pillows. One as a back rest and another for my hairy ass. Despite my diabetic status, I'm proud to say I still can achieve erection pretty quick. Let just say when Alex scene comes on, I would be imagining myself as Woody.....fast and furious time, guys! Wish I could light a blunt after the show but work beckons next day.


It all sounds creepy. I'm nearly forty behaving like a horny teen. But I really do respect women.

This brings me to the part where I was rightfully rebuked by my ex-wife for smirking at this particular actress nude scene. She was once an aspiring stage actor. My wife that is. Very sporting when we watch flicks with nude scenes. She's not like my current GF or other women, swift to feel threatened by female nudity. But there was a time when she lost it. She was incensed when I called up a buddy and told him about the nude scene, feeling proud because he was adamant the actress won't show her boobs (Anne Hathaway) for few more years. She jumped on me....verbally.
[Paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact words]
"R....., you know how hard it's for a girl to be naked in front of strangers. Even when she is alone, always a glance or two at the mirror. Imagine the eyes of whole film guys on her. Feeling judged. All the insecurities flaring up. You think they like to get naked for fun in movies?"
[Yes. She's wrong there. Most women are exhibitionist and gets off from guys watching them. I can attest to that as a former GWC. Once you cajoled a 'non-nude model' out of her clothes, she becomes a natural poser]
Her final words: "Look. I'll bring my friends over. Three is okay with you? How about you get naked and see how it feels to be ogled, smirked upon by the girls? Judging eyes hurts, R...."


PS. Waiting for the full frontal clip : )


You have read this article Alexandra Daddario with the title ALEXANDRA DADDARIO: Nude Clips Fom True Detectives!. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/01/alexandra-daddario-nude-clips-fom-true.html. Thanks!