BANSHEE Trieste Dunn Hosting Reddit AMA



Q: Good morning! Amazing show! How do you feel personally about the depiction of sex and violence on the show?


Wow!!! Great question! Sometimes its really fun and sometimes its hard to go to work and see fake blood and people getting their asses kicked all day. When I watched Antony Starr shoot the MMA fight season 1 ep 3, that was really difficult to stand around and watch all day!! They were going at it and it was intense. I mean its fake but not fake. As for the sex, less is more in my opinion. I like to leave things to the imagination. Whenever possible that is 

Q: The Amish characters on Banshee are some of the most demented and fascinating. What was your reaction when you found out the show was a ultra-violent mob crime drama set in Amish country with an excommunicated Amish super villain?

hahhahahahahaha! When I auditioned and got the role I had read the pilot. The pilot on paper seemed more action to me than super violent. then a few months later I got 5 more scripts. I was like "Oh shit. This is the show we're making" Then I thought 'My dad will surely disown me'



You have read this article Banshee with the title BANSHEE Trieste Dunn Hosting Reddit AMA . You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/01/banshee-trieste-dunn-hosting-reddit-ama.html. Thanks!