GIFrama: Lili Simmons in Banshee [S2E2]

Lili Simmons playing the coochie-coo in Banshee [S2E2]


VisitorQ
Sweet Jesus and Mother of God!
Forgive me for all the mistakes I'm about to make in this text but I'm still shaking after that last episode of Banshee. Not only it was for me (I think) the best episode of Banshee so far but... Sweet Jesus and Mother of God! 

That Lili's scene right at the beginning? Pure magic of nudity. Absolutely perfect scene. Lili is perfection. From head to toes. This was definitely her best nude scene in the series. The most beautiful and sensual. I can't stop watching it, cumming over again and again. The  TV-nudity season is now officially underway and was opened in the most delicious and delightful way. If I wasn't the only one who use this computer, screen caps of the scene would become my new wallpaper immediately! Dammit, I could talk about her the whole day. Her ass, her breasts, the feet up position(!), and the way she came! The way she came!
I think I was wrong about that guy being Lili's boyfriend (in real life) soooo, maybe I still got a shot? :)
I know everyone is waiting for Sunday and Alex DD and her tremendous scenes but I think I may have my 2014 winner in best nude scene. Lili truly destroyed me. And I love it. Her hottnes has no limits.
Bonus: Trieste in lovely panties! And she kissed Hood so I think her nude debut is really, really around the corner. I feel it in my bones especially in my special bone ; )
Now I have to switch off the Net, go back to Lili and get busy : )


B_Rabbit 
Just watched the new episode of Banshee. Lili's opening masturbation scene was freaking hot. Trieste is looking mighty fine so really hope she gets nude this season.


You have read this article Banshee / Lili Simmons with the title GIFrama: Lili Simmons in Banshee [S2E2] . You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/01/giframa-lili-simmons-in-banshee-s2e2.html. Thanks!