Luisa Zissman's Lesbian Romp Too X-rated To Be Screened

Luisa Zissman's lesbian romp with Jasmine Waltz dubbed 'too saucy' for CBB

OUTRAGEOUS Luisa Zissman last night boasted how her sex games in the Celebrity Big Brother house were too X-rated to be screened.


luisa zissman, celebrity big brother, sex, games, jamine, waltz, apprentice, antics,  
The ex-Apprentice star claimed her antics made this series the “most sexually adventurous” in its 15-year history.
But she revealed what fans did not see included her full-on lesbian romp with Jasmine Waltz, 31, and her vibrating sex toy made from a toothbrush.
The businesswoman also told how she performed a shocking act on showbiz veteran Lionel Blair, 82.
The self-confessed sex addict, 26, said: “I was wild but I have no regrets.”
Speaking about Jasmine, bisexual Luisa said: “We did a lot, lot, lot more. I was really attracted to her because she is wild and crazy. She fancied me too. We were like two crazy a******** bitches.
“She has a fantastic body and works out and I was all over her. I normally go for blondes with big boobs, but for Jas I was prepared to make an exception.

luisa zissman, celebrity big brother, sex, games, jamine, waltz, apprentice, antics,
“She didn’t care about the camera. Neither did I. We snogged a lot. Dappy was very excited by that.
“Then one night we nicked Ollie’s electric tooth-brush. It was vibrating and we played with it. We were running it all over our bodies for a thrill. I bet they didn’t show that.”
Single mum Luisa, from St Albans, Herts, is estranged from her husband Oliver with whom she has a three-year-old daughter.
She rose to fame in last year’s Apprentice where she finished runner-up.
Luisa told how the night TV bosses gave them the task to provide “adult entertainment” in a special room decked out like a lap-dance club she was in seventh heaven.
Heavily-edited clips from the show were aired and they prompted complaints from viewers to TV watchdog Ofcom. However, Luisa said: “They said we want you to be wild. That’s what they got. It was just crazy. We were all using the filthiest language.
“The boys were bending me over and humping me.

luisa zissman, celebrity big brother, sex, games, jamine, waltz, apprentice, antics,  
“I guess the most shocking thing for even me was when Lionel Blair stuck his fingers through his flies and pretended they were his willy.
“He shouted: ‘Suck my d***,’ and I went down on him and sucked his fingers.
“In the end the producers couldn’t take it and actually told us: ‘This is Big Brother, will housemates tone it down.’”
The cupcake entrepreneur also enjoyed a close bond with rapper Dappy, 26, and the pair were often seen flirting and talking about their sexual frustrations. Luisa also got to see his now infamous large willy.
luisa zissman, celebrity big brother, sex, games, jamine, waltz, apprentice, antics,  
She said: “I accidentally walked in on him in the loo and saw it and went: ‘Oh my God.’ And I can confirm what everyone suspects.”
One night Lee Ryan, 30, got in trouble when he drunkenly pulled down her top and exposed her breasts.
But Luisa said: “He didn’t do anything bad. I didn’t care but he got told off.” Luisa, who came fourth on the Channel 5 show, is adamant her antics will not ruin her career.
She said: “I will be back at work next week. Business is business and my personal life is my personal life.”
Asked if she had any dream projects for the future, she said: “I wouldn’t mind giving ITV’s Loose Women a go.”

You have read this article with the title Luisa Zissman's Lesbian Romp Too X-rated To Be Screened. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/01/luisa-zissman-lesbian-romp-too-x-rated.html. Thanks!