Massive Downer: It's Lili, & Not Trieste, Naked in Banshee S2E2

MK via Recapped site  

Oops… I mixed up Trieste Kelly Dunn with Lili Simmons. Insert Simmons’ name wherever I mentioned Trieste. Not familiar with the show. My bad!


Roger
It's not really a bad news with Lili delivering the goods again. But please accept my apologies for the perennial jumping the gun routine, guys. I don't blame anyone but myself. Building up to Siobhan Solo nonsense and that fictional solo-mast story.....words cannot convey how foolish I'm feeling right now. My sincerest apologies from deepest corners of my broken heart, fellow nudity lovers. Why, Trieste, why?

You have read this article Banshee with the title Massive Downer: It's Lili, & Not Trieste, Naked in Banshee S2E2. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/01/massive-downer-it-lili-not-trieste.html. Thanks!