model Megan Irwin: Baps From Oz


20-years old Aussie model Megan Irwin @ Megan Blake-Irwin


Megan For Stonefox

from


MEGAN IRWIN: model interview

Posted on: 2013/03/29

Megan Irwin: " I believe in clean healthy eating, drinking water and the benefits from goji berries, chia seeds and coconut oil."
ph. Mitch Mclennen
MEGAN IRWIN
@Pride Models
@IMG Australia
@Giant Management Melbourne

INTERVIEW
BY SACHA STREBE FOR PONY RYDER
---------
Q: You've been tagged by local media as the `next big thing' . How does it feel?
MEGAN IRWIN: I’m so flattered! It’s all so surreal to me.
Q: You were cast in the coveted David Jones Autumn Winter 13 launch show recently - were you nervous?
MEGAN IRWIN:  I think a little nerves are always good and healthy but I was more excited than anything :)
Q: You also personally met VS super, Miranda Kerr backstage - what was she like? 
MEGAN IRWIN:  She was lovely, It was so great getting to meet her.
Q: Be honest, did you practice your walk knowing you'd be strutting the same runway as Kerr? 
MEGAN IRWIN:  Haha… No I didn’t, it honestly didn’t enter my mind that she would even be there.  
Q: Your skin is flawless, not to mention your fabulous thick locks - spill your beauty secrets?
MEGAN IRWIN:  Thank you :) I believe in clean healthy eating, drinking 2-3 litres of water a day and the benefits from goji berries, chai seeds and coconut oil. 
Also I never sleep with makeup on! 
As I am always having my hair done, on my days off I always leave my hair natural- that means no blow dry, no straighter just a little Moroccan oil.
Q: Do you remember your first shoot? 
MEGAN IRWIN:  It was a really fun day! My mum and sister were there with me which made me feel really comfortable. I remember being quite nervous and really excited at the same time.
Q: How did you start modelling?
MEGAN IRWIN: I didn’t really “start” I kind of just fell into it and I’ve never looked back :)
Q: Your mum is gorgeous, has anyone from your family ever modeled?
MEGAN IRWIN: Mum did some modelling back in her hay-day. My sister was a model, it used to be so much fun when we got to work together but now she puts all her time and energy into her fashion label KIRSTY IRWIN.
ph. Mitch Mclennen
Q: Despite being a `fresh face' to the industry, you already have a Fashion Spot thread - how does it feel to already be known internationally without barely stepping outside Australia?
MEGAN IRWIN:  After only a few stints overseas already, I can’t believe the overwhelming response internationally.


Q: Are you friends with any other Australian models?
MEGAN IRWIN:  I have worked with many beautiful Aussie girls that I have formed great friendships with.
Q: Who is your favourite Australian model/why?
MEGAN IRWIN:  It’s so hard to choose a favourite, there are so many amazingly talented Australian models. 
I really look up to Elle Macpherson and Miranda Kerr... and not to mention I think Bambi’s a massive babe!
ph. Mitch Mclennen
Q: You have the most incredible lips...I bet you are told this alot... what celebrity have you been told you look like?


MEGAN IRWIN:  Oh thank you so much! Sadly I am yet to have found my doppelganger… Do you have one for me? 
Q: You'll know you've hit the big time when...
MEGAN IRWIN:  You’ve graced the covers of Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.
Q: If you could work with any brand, who would it be? 
MEGAN IRWIN:  Any?.. Any in the world?... Defiantly Chanel!
Q: What's your typical casting outfit?
MEGAN IRWIN:  I love to wear comfortable staples, something that shows your figure and your personality. Comfort is key!
Q: MBFWA is just around the corner, who do you hope to walk for?
MEGAN IRWIN:  I am very excited to be a part of MBFWA. Romance Was Born would definitely be one on the top of my list.
Q: How do you keep fit?
MEGAN IRWIN:  Walking around to castings keeps you pretty fit. Always keeping active is important.
Q: What's your favourite food? and indulgence?

MEGAN IRWIN:  I love Japanese food!! My indulgence would be dark chocolate and ice-cream.

Q: Do you live by the Miranda Kerr 80/20 rule?
MEGAN IRWIN:  80/20?.. Oh, I just googled it… I get it now.
Pride models
Q: Fave shoes?
MEGAN IRWIN:  Boots and converse
Q: Jeans?MEGAN IRWIN:  Black skinny legs.
Q: Perfume?MEGAN IRWIN:  Lancome La Vie Est Belle and Tom Ford.
Pride models
Megan-AU-Page-heading.jpg
This weeks Model Board is Australian beauty Megan. With her sexy yet cute looks she also has personality to boot. This girl is a fire cracker!
Megan-model-board.jpg
Name: Megan Irwin
Agency: IMG
Height: 173
Shoe: 39
Age: 20
Hometown:Adelaide, South Australia/p>
When you started modelling: 14
How did you get started?I was scouted by my mother agent
In your eyes who is the most iconic person in the fashion industry?Brigitte Bardot
What excites you more, runway or editorial?Editorial mostly, but when you’re on the runway you get a feeling like nothing else.. it’s pretty special.
What designer would you love to work with?Alexander Wang
If you were the face of a campaign which campaign would that be?Balenciaga
If you weren’t modelling, what would you be doing now?Uni
What makes you angry?When there are hardly any blue M-and-Ms in the packet.
What is your favourite colour of hat?Black.. even though it’s not a colour.
If you were an animal what would you be?Snow Tiger
What would be your dream job?I am doing it :)
What was the last song you listened?Nirvana - lithium
What was the last movie you went to see?I can’t remember the last time I went to the cinema but Transpotting was the last movie I watched.
If you were a drink what would you be?Cognac Summit Cocktail
Photography Luc Coiffait www.luccoiffait.com 
Words Lindsay Robertson www.lindsay-robertson.com

South Australians to watch in 2014

MEGAN IRWIN, MODEL
IRWIN looks to be the next Aussie supermodel. The blonde, green-eyed beauty, who is signed with Adelaide agency Pride Models, has starred in a Burnside Village television ad and walked for David Jones in Sydney. She also has three Forever New campaigns - including a particularly memorable one for the fashion chain's Botanica collection. 'I was shooting in a beautiful garden and I had lots of bees surrounding me and I'm allergic ... but we kept shooting and I didn't get stung thankfully." In demand in Japan, Irwin is being tipped for international exposure in 2014.


Models to Watch in 2014

Megan Irwin

Megan
Hailing from Australia’s secret city of models, this blonde haired big-lipped Adelaidean has a strong international reputation despite only having done a quick stint overseas last year. Quickly snapped up by IMG’s new Australian office soon after its creation last year, Miss Irwin in only a couple years of modeling has landed her own national campaign for Forever New, and walked alongside Miranda Kerr for David Jones in the A/W 13 shows. Not only is she gorgeous, she’s pretty damn cool too. You only need to follow her on Instagram to start wishing she was your best friend… She scores Bonus points for having the coolest older sister in Kirsty Irwin. Everything’s coming up Megan in 2014!

Burnside Village – Where fashion lives

from

Miss Mexicana - Mister Zimi Collection 2013

from

Bardot Behind the Scenes April / May

from

Ilahi Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Full Video Song | Ranbir Kapoor, Megan Irwin


More HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE



You have read this article Model / Nude with the title model Megan Irwin: Baps From Oz. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/01/model-megan-irwin-baps-from-oz.html. Thanks!